History

09-21-600x437.jpg

Wells Fargo & Co

During the late 1800's, Wells Fargo & Co Stageline and Express Mail operated out of the Wells Fargo building. In 1946, Charles Bovey repaired the building, replaced the roof, and installed new windows and doors. In 1947, he opened the building as the Wells Fargo Coffee House. It has operated as a restaurant ever since.